WELCOME TO BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES’ DOMESTIC/NEWBORN ADOPTION PROGRAM!
Newborn adoption or infant adoption is such a precious way to grow your forever family! Newborn adoption in the United States is also know as domestic adoption. At Building Arizona Families, our goal and mission for the Domestic/Newborn Program is to help place as many children as possible in forever families. Information about the newborn adoption program is below.
- Birth parents are actively involved in the process of selecting an adoptive family.
- Profiles of adoptive parents are presented to the birth parents, generally based upon specific requests made by the birth parents.
- Infants adoption of all racial/ethnic backgrounds are available through the Domestic Newborn Adoption Program.
- In domestic adoption, adoptive parents may specify the race/ethnicity, and health of the child they hope to adopt, but those who are able to be more flexible in preferences are likely to be matched quicker.
- The waiting period for a match through Building Arizona Families Domestic Adoption Program is not predictable because families are matched according to birth parents’ preferences.
ARIZONA & UNITED STATES
Parents need to have a completed home study by a licensed adoption agency or social worker prior to being put on the waiting list for infant adoption.
Building Arizona Families is a licensed private non-profit adoption agency. We offer newborn adoption with Arizona based services, as well as for countless families around the United States. Building Arizona Families reserves the right to determine that it may not provide services.
In the event of an interruption in the domestic adoption prior to placement due to a decision on the part of Birth Mother/Father, no fees paid will be refunded.