JOIN THE BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES TEAM!
FULL TIME ADOPTION SOCIAL WORKER CASE AIDE
2. Transporting birth mothers to and from doctors’ appointments.
3. Assisting to ensure birth mothers are utilizing all state services as needed (including but not limited to: AHCCCS, WIC, Food Stamps, Magellan). If birth mothers are not on these services, then assisting them with qualifying for these state aids.
4. Scheduling and transporting birth mothers to counseling services.
5. Coordinating with all related services when needed.
6. Assisting with birth mother’s housing.
7. Birth Mother Intakes.
8. Birth Mother stabilization.
9. Paying birth mother bills.
10. Assisting at the hospital when needed.
11. Communicating with the Adoptive Families Case Managers and working in conjunction with the Adoptive Families Case Managers to ensure a positive experience for both the birth families and adoptive families.
12. Recruiting new birth mothers.
13. Collaborating with and educating hospitals, doctor’s offices, prisons, etc. in the effort to promote adoption.
14. Community outreach.
15. Case manage clients as needed.
16. Perform Intakes.
17. Assist with case file management
18. Handling intake review questions needed by legal counsel.
19. Handle all emails by legal counsel and their staff regarding questions on cases.